Community post

Question

Ovulation confusion

I've got a couple of apps and so far they picked up ovulation on cd 20 of wt could be a 33 to 40 cycle as I'm breastfeeding and periods are a little irregular but 3 out of 4 months have been 33 I've tested all month with opks and they have been positive apart from a couple and with bbt the apps picked it up but at 4dpo I had a blazing dark test line that showed up well B4 control line and I have been really nauseous and have bad back pain I tried another opk and the same happened I'm going to try and attach my chart please help me lol I'm a little confused as ever other month I've only ever had 2-3 positive opks baby dust to all xx

user submitted image

Lindsey Sidaway

11 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

Which is your bd and which positive opk on the chart?

6 years ago

I would say you ovulated at day 18 so if purple shapes are your bd you have big chance to be pregnant... plus i had little temperature dip at 5dpo same as your at 4dpo which in my case was implantation dip. Best to try sensitive pregnancy test in few days.

6 years ago

Yes the purple is my bd and the green crosses am my positive opks and I so hope I'm in the same boat as you hun thanks for your input it's just the last couple of days I've felt really sick and I've had them mega dark opks what as confused me but it don't take much lol x

Lindsey Sidaway

6 years ago • Post starter

I am a 32-36 day cycle. I usually get a positive opk on CD16-22 guess what ever my body decides to do. But I’m December I got positive opk twice Cd 18 but temp would never rise then CD22 got another positive finally temp rise after so due to holiday stress my body tried to ovulated but didn’t and tried again. That time I got a longer cycle 36days my lutheal phase is always 14 days. I would get some BD in just in case. Baby dust to you!

(This is my 8th cycle TTC last month ended in a MC at 6wks )

6 years ago

@beaut1ful38 I'm sorry to here of your MC and I understand with stress and everything our body's play up but with my cd 20 opk positive I had a temp raise and also with my opk yesterday I had a temp raise today so I'm lost lol baby dust to all x

Lindsey Sidaway

Could you post a pic of opk in a line to see if we can match which is positive?

6 years ago

Here they are x

user submitted image

Lindsey Sidaway

I forgot to mention that most of them was darker when first taken x

Lindsey Sidaway

Hmm it looks only few from the left are positive to me... maby you just ovulating right now...

6 years ago

The 5th from the right was my darkest by far but doesn't look it now and my temp as dropped today to 36.2 way down x

Lindsey Sidaway

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo