Community post

Discussion

Website Crashing

Has anyone notice that the website crashes a lot recently? I have been trying to write a message 6 times and either the page doesn't respond or it is running a long script, or the message disappears so you have to start over and missing detailed information. It's frustrating. Anything that can be done about it?

User image[/url]

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Yes! The website crashes for me all the time now when I type messages on my laptop. It shows a white page with an error message and I have to clear cache in a browser all the time to make it work. It’s very annoying! And I lost composed messages multiple times now... I now copy the composed messages before hitting “send” button” in case I might lose the whole message content cause rewriting things is very annoying...It doesn’t seem to happen on the phone. Maybe it could be fixed...

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

6 years ago

Wow, I hope so too as that is so annoying and time consuming as important information could be missed and then trying to remember them all is horendous. I tried the copy and paste and it didn't work for me on my computer. So far, the website hasn't been crashing and the ads seem to be gone.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo