Community post

Question

What day do you count as O day/1dpo according to Wondfo dip strip tests?

I am so beyond confused as to what day I should count as my O day and when I should start counting my days past ovulation.... Here is a picture of my Wondfo dip strip opk tests... obv the first positive is Monday PM and the darkest was Tuesday afternoon... which one would you say I should count as my ovulation day and as my 1dpo? I'm trying to figure out how many dpo I am and I am getting so many different answers from so many different people, I thought I'd come here and ask.

Some say...
12-36 hours after my first positive opk (Monday PM)
12-24 hours after my darkest positive opk (Tuesday Afternoon)
12-24 or 12-36 hours after my last positive opk (I would say my last positive opk was Wednesday AM)

HELP, please!!!!

user submitted image

1 Answer • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

It’s hard to say when you don’t temp. As the positive is not counted as ovulation day due to the egg release 12-36 hours after your positive. So you can say we’d or Thursday was your O day which would be day 0...then next day would be 1.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo