Community post

Discussion

Just wanted to hear all of your stories!

Hi I figured I'd post because I want to hear all of your ttc stories! My fiance and I have been trying for about 6 months now. I was diagnosed with graves disease and they told me it may make becoming pregnant a bit harder! I've lost 3 babies due to early miscarriage, but I'm continuing to try for one last little one! I'm currently 21 dpo with a ton of symptoms but BFN so I may be out for this month! Let me hear your stories!! Sending tons of to you all

praying for my rainbow

44 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 44 Replies | Last Page

This is month 7 ttc for my husband and I. I am 10dpo today. Funny thing is we thought we would have to skip this month because of our work schedules and miraculously we had 1 bed during my peak fertile period and my body has been so different this cycle. So I'm kind of excited to see if af shows. Baby dust to you as well!!!

6 years ago

Awe I wish you tons of luck and lots of baby dust dear! I hope you get your bfp!

praying for my rainbow

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi! We are on our 7th cycle ttc. We stopped BC last June (2017) and really started trying in September (2017). We're both in our early 30s and have never had kids before. This is my fifth cycle tracking my BBT and using OPKS. So far we have mostly tried the SMEP and tried to space out our BDing. We're not great at this and I think it causes us to have bigger gaps between BDing, so this time we are just doing it every day to cover all our bases. I'm hoping this will do the trick for us since every other day did not work out and was to tricky for us to try and time it right with Ovulation. Since tracking everything I've discovered that I'm quite regular I ovulate every cycle on CD15 or CD16 and always get my period on 14DPO. I try each cycle to wait for 15 DPO to test but recently I've started testing on 12 or 13 DPO just because I'm anxious to know.

This morning I got my peak solid smiley on my OPK monitor so either today is Ovulation day or tomorrow. We have been BD on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so I'm crossing my fingers that this works out for us. We'll probably BD again today and tomorrow for good measure. I started taking EPO last cycle and noticed a increase in fertile cm during my fertile period so I hope that helps out those swimmers too.

I'm so sorry about your lost babies and I hope that you get your rainbow soon! Here to conceiving in 2018!!

6 years ago • Edited

Awe flamingogirl I hope you get your bfp this month! Ttc is hard, it's lots of work tracking everything! My fiance and I work completely opposite shifts so bding isn't the easiest to work in lately! I'm still way late for my period and BFN still! ):

praying for my rainbow

Hi ladies, me and my husband have been trying for almost a year now with a few breaks in between as my husband has to travel a lot in his job and sometimes it makes us miss the fertile window.. We decided to give it one more month and if not successful, we'll visit the fertility clinic, at least to check if everything is ok. My husband is 41, and even though I'm younger (28) I've had a fibroid for a couple of years now. Doctor's keep telling me not to get it removed, as it's the type that is outside of the uterus, so should not cause any major problems.. but I guess after a year of trying, it'll be high time to repeat the fertility tests.

I'm currently 7 or 8 dpo.. so quite early to test. My breasts are very sensitive and I feel a tension in my lower abdomen. I try very hard not to pay any attention to it, as I've been tracking my syptoms very closely before (and these were among them) and I have always ended up disappointed..

I'm also very sorry to hear about your miscarriages Blove007. I hope all of you ladies will get your BFP very very soon :)

6 years ago

Hey ladies well I guess you can say 8th month as I had a miscarriage at 6 1/2weeks on cycle 7, DH and I are not giving up and will continue TTC. I have been take prenatal vitamins.omega 3, EPO till ovulation and baby aspirin. Hoping for a Rainbow baby!
I am currently 11dpo but not sure how the first cycle goes after a MC my CM is all over the place and 9dpo cramps like AF today mild cramps and pinching goes from left side to back to right lower side so I’m a lil confuse, I can’t say when AF will come as dr said could get AF after miscarriage 4-6weeks I am currently almost in my 5th week since MC and I ovulated 11daya ahi conformed with digital opk and bbt. Best of luck to all TTC

6 years ago • Edited

Our cycles are close. I'm 11dpo as well. Going mad trying not to test. Why is it so hard to wait until you miss your period?!?! My husband says I'm crazy lol

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for sharing your stories! It's always good to hear that I'm not in this alone! Sending prayers and baby dust to you all!! Veve_n I hope this will be the month that you get your bfp! You've been trying for so long!! I tend to symptom spot and get disappointed when AF shows so I definitely know the feeling of trying to ignore certain symptoms! Beaut1ful38 I'm so sorry for your loss, and I pray you are blessed with your rainbow baby! I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated!! Serbmama I think everyone gets the same way! It's so hard not to test when you just want to know if you are blessed with a baby! You definitely aren't crazy! My fiance thinks I'm crazy with how many tests I've went through! Lol

praying for my rainbow

Yes I go crazy during the tww plus I try to over symptom spot I think as well too lol

6 years ago

Lol im the same with symptom spotting. Like oh this is new...this must be pregnancy related. My body has changed so much since starting ttc.
My first 2 just happened so this is new territory for us.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo