Community post

Discussion

Fertility after a miscarriage

Hey ladies. Anybody know how fertile you are after a early miscarriage? I finally got my bfp last month only to have it end at 6 weeks pregnant. I haven't even had one new cycle yet. Took a opk today and it was positive. Would I be ovulating already? Thanks for your response!

24 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 24 Replies | Last Page

I had one too last month and I am not certain I ovulated yet. However, you can BD every other day to cover basics in case you do.

6 years ago

Hi Bibire. Thanks for your response. I bd twice before that positive opk. Dbf was to tired to bd the day of the positive. Maybe that may be enough. How far were you with your miscarriage?

6 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for your loss...hope this helps...I had a miscarriage on feb 21st at 6wks 2days, I am TTC this cycle I just ovulated in CD21(march12).. confirmed with digital opk.first cycle after MC. I’m so nervous bc this cycle is different. Do you have ew or goo like cm (sorry Tmi) but I’m just so confused. I am 8dpo today and really want my rainbow baby this cycle.

6 years ago

Hi beaut1ful38. Thank you and I am sorry for your lost too. Do you mind me asking what caused your miscarriage? When I ovulate, my cm is egg white while having sex and it's a whole lot. Im only 1 dpo so keep me updated if you get a bfp!

I don’t know what caused it, not sure if it was the cyst I had or cm fibroid. But it was quick and suddenly. My hcg levels dropped dramatically in 1 day..from 540 to 104 in 24 hours. I’m 8days I had a negative pregnancy test.

6 years ago

Yes, you can ovulate the next cycle after early miscarriage. I had an early miscarriage our first time trying and the doc said we were ok to try the next cycle because it was so early. I had a second early miscarriage at 4.5 wks and then conceived again the very next cycle, but lost that one too at 8 wks...fibroid. But, it is possible to ovulate the very next cycle and to conceive. Good luck to you!

6 years ago

Beaut1ful38, oh wow. That was quick. Mine hcg was bouncing around from 1084 to 749 then 1388 to 533. Then kept decreasing. I had a corpus luteal cyst. Idk what caused mines either.

jls2409, that's so hard to go through, I know because I've had three of them too and it's very hard. Are you going to get any fertility testing to see what could possibly be going on? I supposedly ovulated yesterday because I took a test today and it was definitely negative. Were some of your pregnancies considered chemicals?

jls2409, sorry if I didn't say it but I'm sorry for your losses

Jls249- If you don’t mind me asking what size was fibroid? Is it still an issue or what have you done?

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo