Community post

Question

has anyone ever experienced this as an early pregnancy symptom?

I have been having terrible burning sensation and erect nipples since 9dpo on and off. I have NEVER experiencing this before. Usually my breasts will be slightly sore and heavy but this is insanity. It woke me out of bed last night at 10dpo! Just wondering if anyone ever had this as an early pregnancy symptom?

7 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

I did and they were always hard. I also had heartburn about 7dpo I think. I didn't even keep track of my symptoms. When is your expected AF and when do you plan on testing?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

The only time I had sore nipples was when I got my BFP! (unfortuantely ended in a miscarriage later) but I am just hoping to have that symptom again, as it was different to all my other cycles!

6 years ago

I only had sore nipples as well started about 7dpo (but ended in miscarriage as well) I hope to get them again soon as I am 3dpo now.

6 years ago

I’m 10-11dpo and was planning on waiting until the day after my missed period which would be Monday to test. Thanks for all of your answers!! I’m glad to hear you ladies experienced the same thing when you found out you were pregnant. I’m also very sorry for your losses and wish you the best of luck in the future!

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I did!! I am currently pregnant. That’s definitely a symptom I have. I even posted about it a few weeks back. That was what caused me to test. GL!

6 years ago

Congratualtions !!!! Have a safe and happy 9 months!!!

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Yes me too 9dpo I notice sore and erect nipples :) also got my bfp that day too now 14dpo and still there. Good luck xxxx

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo