Community post

Journal

4dpo - Keeping track of symptoms

So I thought I'd do a journal this month to keep track of symptoms. I tried to keep things 'zen' this month - it's cycle 9 of TTC #1 and we were getting very stressed. This month I did no OPK tests or temping before ovulation, and we just DTD when we wanted to, though I did have a rough idea of when ovulation would be as my cycles are very regular.
This was confirmed by a sudden increase in my resting heart rate over the weekend. When this happened I started temping, temp shot up over the weekend and is now steadily high so I'm currently 4 or 5 dpo.

My boobs have been tender for the last couple of days but they were REALLY bad last month which convinced me I was PG and I wasn't - so ignoring that this month!!

Today I've been experiencing a dull pressure in my cervix area on and off for about 20mins. No pain, just feels like someone is applying pressure there. Other than that no other symptoms to report for now!

User Image

2 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Great! Will keep checking in and keep my fingers crossed for you!!

6 years ago

5dpo - temp has jumped up by 0.2 deg celcius this morning. Resting heart rate has also gone up again.
Other than that nothing to report apart from some butterflies in belly earlier on.
I'm doing meditation to help keep me grounded in the 2WW and it is really helping. I can't recommend it enough!

User Image

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo