Community post

Question

Has any of you had progesterone levels checked

So im 9weeks3days pregnant now and still have bit of brown spotting for about a week now. I had scan last wednesday and baby was fine but the spotting kept me worried ao i went private doctors and he told me to check my progesterone. Had blod test and my result is 17ng/ml which says is in range (9ng/ml-47ng/ml) but also says equivocal. My questions is has any of you had it checked and what was the outcome?(especially uk) i will see my private doctor friday so till then ill go grey

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Mine varied with these twins from 70 then dropped to 20 then went to 23, then to 47 then to 26. It's all over the place. They told me they liked to see it around 20, sounds okay to me.

User image

6 years ago

Thank you. It is a bit reassuring. I called my early pregnancy clinic today(coz still spotting) and they want to do another scan on thursday to find the reason. If not in scan theyll do check for infection. Lady didnt say they concerned about progesteron level.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo