Community post

Question

10 DPO vvfl does anyone els see it this was at the 3 MM

i think I'm 10 DPO I had a positive OPK on March 1 and the morning of March 2nd and by the afternoon of March 2nd it was no longer positive so im gonna assume I ovulated sometime March 2nd in the morning. but I took this today with FMU is it me or is there a vvfl took the picture at the 3 MM

user submitted image

15 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 15 Answers | Last Page

I can see the faint line. Congrats!

User image[/url]

6 years ago

im scared it's an indent ! im gonna retest in a couple days ! I just feel crazy :/

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I also hope it is not an indent. I started testing at 8dpo and got a very faint line (like yours) and tested everyday leading up to AF and the lines kept getting darker.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

congratulations that Is so exciting!

6 years ago • Post starter

Thank you. I hope your lines get darker as the days go by. When do you planon testing again?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I took a screenshot of this and checked it on a Pregnancy Test Checker. I could see the faint line! We are cycle buddies. I got the same positive opk as you. I have no sign of a line at all though. FX for a darker line tomorrow for you!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

i will be testing again on Wednesday! & will keep y'all updated
ruby0709 here's to us getting our bfp!

i got this at 12 DPO shouldn't it be darker ?

user submitted image

@Jackielilley. You would think at 12dpo it would be darker. If you look at my tests above, my 8dpo looks more like your 12 and to me that's not good. My previous cycle I caught the tail end of a BFP and AF showed right on time. When is your period due? I pray tomorrow the lines would be darker than today or at 10dpo. Try not to worry, I know it's easier said then done.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I have read a lot of posts where some don't get very strong bfps until super late. I saw one that got her bfp at 18dpo. I say test again tomorrow and if you are truly worried maybe see about getting a blood test. Your levels just might not be as strong. I am praying this bfp sticks for you hun!

*Summer*

6 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo