Community post

Question

Was this a positive?

Hello, I was 12 days late for my period, tested yesterday afternoon and got what looked like a positive (picture was taken as it was developing and it got darker afterwards) but slowly got fainter after an hour and can now only be seen under a light. I’ve had almost every pregnancy symptom possible but woke up this morning to bleeding. It’s not as heavy as a usual period for me but the cramps are horrendous (I’ve never had painful periods before). Just wondering if anyone has any clue as to what is going on. Thank you in advance.

user submitted image

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It looks positive, bleeding can be normal, but pain that bad, not so much. I’d make a call to your doc to get some better answers because all anyone here can do is speculate. Doc can draw blood to get a better idea for you.

6 years ago

Hi, it does look positive but if your bleeding now and bad cramping than you might be having a early mc, I’d visit a doctor ASAP GL x

6 years ago

Thank you both of you, I’m ringing the Doctors today to get an emergency appointment x

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo