Community post

Discussion

What does this mean?

Okay so I’ve been TTC for about 3 months. On February 9th I had my AF. I ovulated on the 20th so before March’s AF I didn’t feel like I normally do when I start so anyways I tested the day of my AF (March 6th) and it was a very faint positive I ended up starting AF later that day. Today I’m ending my AF quiet early but I wiped and this was on the toilet paper. (Sorry TMI) but NEVER had this happen. On my third child which is now 3 years old I conceived her before my last period. Which is weird but yes I got pregnant then I ended up having one more period. Could this be happening again. Or has anyone one this type of discharge at the end of period

user submitted image

3 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Are you sure you ovulated on 20th? Your body might have been getting ready but not really ovulated and it is happening just now. In cycle without ovulation the bleeding is just hormonal change not actually real period. Or maby you are pregnant and the bleed is completly normal then this on the picture is just your hormones changing. I would test again. Good luck.

6 years ago

I’m not sure. But I started my period on the normal day and my normal cycle start day. Just I feel like my AF ended and when I took out my tampon (tmi) and wiped this was there. Just found it abnormal to have this while the end of my AF

6 years ago • Post starter

It’s hard to say cause sometimes I see that towards the end of my period and sometimes I do go right into ovulation mode sometimes not. So hard to judge. Do you have OPKs? That might give you better judgment. Otherwise start covering your bases and get BDing. I can usually tell it’s coming because I’m frisky and way nicer to my hubby lol.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo