Community post

Question

Faint bfp got lighter next morning

I'm after a 5 day transfer (ivf) and testing obsessively since 3dp5dt. Yesterday On 6dp5dt which is like 11dpo I got another BFN on the morning but then a definite light pink line in the afternoon (everyone here voted positive). This morning 12dpo there was a barely there line lighter than yesterday afternoon. Do you think there is still a chance or is this a chemical?

9 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

MY lines aren’t always darker in the afternoon, compare lines at same time a day and take into account how much liquid you’ve taken in cause that affects it. It took my tests 2-3 days to start darkening decently as I thought I was having a chemical. Keep testing and

6 years ago

Ugh, I hate auto spelling sometimes. I meant, my tests are always darker in the afternoon and evening

6 years ago

You might have had more water in your system, more diluted urine, there are lots of factors. Keep hoping and test again tomorrow. My tests were always strongest about 2pm too.

6 years ago

Just updating - this morning 8dp5dt the line got darker! 2 more days till blood test
Trying to wait for blood results to tell DH, I know that is the real test
cautiously optimistic!
thanx for your support

6 years ago • Post starter

Yay, so glad to hear it!

6 years ago

@Angela18. The one thing I like posting in here as you can edit your comments with those three little (...) at the end.

@hart123. I hope and pray your lines keep getting darker and that your blood tests come out good. What does 8dp5dt? Sorry, it's new lingo for me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thanks dragonfly23, learn something new everyday ????

6 years ago

@dragonfly23 it means 8 days past 5 day transfer (meaning we transferred 5 day embryos). I think it's like 13 dpo in IVF lingo

6 years ago • Post starter

@hart123. Oh thank you. I wasn't sure.

@Angela18. Your welcome. Glad I can help.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo