Community post

Discussion

Trying to concieve poem ..bit of fun

The first day of AF and your feeling pretty crappy ..will i have a baby this month ..how i long to change a nappy ..
Charts and ovulation tests temperatures and sperm
Cervical mucus watching is enough to make you squirm
The temperatures right and the opk is shouting "now is your chance"
So off you go again to bed to do that baby dance..
Diva cups creams and preseed in your collection all because the LH surge is early in detection. .
After Baby dancing that can become a chore the obsession begins in testing until you cant test anymore ..
The two week wait is like torture the questions spinning in your head ..Will i get a big fat line or will AF show instead ..
Counting down the minutes charting temps again
Becoming a poas addict really is a strain
Peeing in cups and on sticks looking for a sign
is this a baby implanting or am i out of my tiny mind
Will this be yr month as u watch the pee cross over the tests
am i seeing a very faint line can i feel it in my breasts
Then once you get the squinter almost invisable to see you start the hourly marathon of holding in your pee..
Until the morning you do the test after feeling so deflated ..and there without question is a BFP and its time to feel elated
Its then that the testing should stop but not for us obsessive folk we want to know if its getting darker make sure its not a joke
We finally get that confirmation and the assurance that we need but until that babies in our arms we worry about our seed ..
Trying to make a baby can often make us cry but that doesnt stop us when all we can do is try .

0 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo