Community post

Question

2 days late, BFN?!

I'm wondering if anyone can give me some hope or advice...AF was due a couple days ago and all I'm getting are BFNs. I have very tender bbs, cramps unlike AF, and this weird stretching sensation in my upper abdomen. Not sure if that's related or not. I had my mirena removed in December and have had exact 24 day cycles since. Maybe my cycles are just getting longer...? What do you think? I'm at a loss!

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I wish I had the answer I am in the same boat. 16 dpo, haven't tested since last week so today hopefully i'll see a BFP. testing at lunch lol! i cant wait till after work.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1520056800z7z7zz10.png

6 years ago

From what my doctor told me it takes time for our bodies to 'reset' after birth control. Give yourself a couple more days then test again, if it's still a negative I'd talk to your doctor.

Tiffany

6 years ago

Thank you for your replies niiquelove let me know how it goes!! Fx!
Tfitzs2016 I was kind of thinking the same thing. Just confused because I've had a couple normal cycles, I thought those would have been the weird ones, ya know? I will probably end up calling the Dr Monday if nothing happens

6 years ago • Post starter

I had mirena removed in dec to im back to 26-29day cycles. .i got preg last month and miscarried doc says its not incommon due to hormone beeing out of whack for the first few months ..hope this month i get a sticky. .could be you O later and thats why its still neg ..test again in a few days x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo