Community post

Question

Faint positives

Okay I keep getting really faint lines on tests for a while. I'm talking like 4 or 5 different tests with very very faint lines but when using tools there's clearly something there. They're all dollar store and cheap wal mart brands but I researched the difference between those and the expensive kind and I've read that really there's no difference. Well, could all my tests be false positives? If not why do you think the lines haven't gotten darker? I'm supposedly 6dpo (which I took an ovulation test on the predicted day and it was positive) but I've been getting them since 2dpo and I know that's too early. So confused. Any ideas? Anyone experience the same thing or similar?

2 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Did you get a positive?

6 years ago

I really have no idea. I kept getting really faint positives and then I got my af. So I don't know. I would say chemical but the timing/dpo was all off and didn't make sense. Just gotta keep trying I guess.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo