Community post

Discussion

Bleeding/brown discharge?

Hi ladie, I just wanted to throw it out there and see how many of you had any bleeding in the first few weeks of pregnancy and if so how much and how long did it last?
I've been pregnant quite a few times now but the only time I've only had bleeding in my unsuccessful preganancies so I was just trying to find out how common it is as I'm trying to make myself feel better. At the moment it's boood mixed with creamy discharge with a bit of brown here and there but I'm worried I'm having yet another CP/MC. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

&

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I have had this and it turned out the Baby did not grow past 6 weeks. I’m sorry.

6 years ago

I had it from week 8 for about a week brownish pink spotting... im 10+ now and baby is fine so far. Hope itll turn ok for you

6 years ago

I had this in two of my four pregnancies both ended in a MMC and signaled low progesterone in me personally. I would suggest getting your levels checked. The good thing is spotting can be normal and brown blood is old blood. My sister experienced this as well and turns out it was a synchronichemorrhage. This would be something you definitely would want to speak with your doc about.There could be various reasons for the symptoms you are experiencing

6 years ago

I'm actually having this right now. I found out I am pregnant on Sunday evening. Had spotting yesterday and a little today. It comes and goes. Little bit of blood with some old brown blood mixed with EWCM consistency.

6 years ago

I spotted with my daughter, pink when wiped and some in panties, from about 6w to 9w. Shes very healthy. My mmc i didnt bleed at all.

6 years ago

Any updates with you Angeldusty?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo