Community post

Discussion

11dpo BFN still hope??

11dpo-bfn but stiff neck, congestion/stuffy nose. Had pin prick type stabbing pain below belly button at 7-8dpo...still hope? AF due in 4-5 days.

31 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 31 Replies | Last Page

I sure hope so! I’m am 12dpo with nothing. I had a chemical to which I didn’t get my bfp until cd 14.

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@ryda086 are you having any symptoms?

6 years ago • Post starter

Notta. Nothing! I’m perplexed. Lol I’m supposed to start tomm. Doesn’t feel like
It. What about you?

6 years ago • Edited

Oh where to begin...but not sure if that’s a good thing. This is our first month of not preventing pregnancy...and just happened to BD on day before ovulation. I’ve had stuffy/runny nose about 6-7dpo, stiff neck 8-11dpo. And the one that I’ve never experienced before was a pin prick stabbing pain on 7-8dpo that lasted about 3 seconds each time. Just worried that I should have had a BFP by now at 11dpo.

Well at 11 dpo. You are most certainly not out!!

6 years ago

Thanks!! You’ll have to keep me updated on your luck! I am probably using a frer tomorrow with FMU.

Same!!

6 years ago

Can I join?)) 11 dpo tomorrow, not sure I'll test tomorrow(who am i kidding, i wasn't going to this AM but did anyway haha). We'll see what my temp is doing tomorrow, had a drop yesterday and today. Symptom wise, i feel like AF is on her way (( it's my second cycle trying

6 years ago

Hi BB! Of course :) keep us posted!

6 years ago • Edited

12dpo today- breasts insanely sore/tender with pronounced veins especially left side. Cramping, possibly AF symptoms :/
BFN on fmu with frer. Starting to lose hope...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo