Community post

Question

Positive test after time frame

View Full Post

hi all, I am just asking if anyone else has had this happen to them.
I took a test a day or two before my AF was due early afternoon and it was negative and then looked I don't know how long later and there was a faint pink second line, I'm now 3-4 day overdue for AF and had planned to take a test this morning but my fiancé and mother told me to wait for a week after AF was due.
Do you guys think it would be an evap line or it did detect hcg after the time frame of the test?
The test I used was first response

User image

53 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 53 Answers | Last Page

Hey ladies Took test this morning and it looks negative so I'll b booking an appointment with the doctor, hopefully I can get in today or tomorrow and find out what is going on...

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago • Post starter

I hope you find your answers! Prayers!

6 years ago

thank you I hope so too

User image

@Winnie91. Oh man. I was so hoping for good news this morning. Hopefully the doctor will be able to tell you what is going on.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

got an appointment today with doctor so fingers crossed

User image

Wee bit of an update, been to doctors, he thinks I could be will low rising hcg or I could have had a very early miscarriage that I have absorbed and that could have been the cause for the spotting, but have had bloods and urine taken for hormone and iron levels and for infection, so should know hcg by this evening, and if not prego then the other hormones and test should give an insight as to what is happening... still have my fingers crossed for positive and rising hcg, I haven't lost all hope yet

User image

Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

So hcg is less then 1 so defianately not pregnant, hopefully the rest of the tests will let me know what's going on... sooo bummed right now

User image

Im so sorry, winnie! I know the feeling of getting hopes up and even mc. All you can do, hun, is keep trying and dont give up! I didnt and i now have my 2 yr old after 18 yrs of trying!

6 years ago

I'm sorry Winnie :(. Do they think the bleeding was your period or are you still waiting for AF now? I hope the rest of your labs give you some incite.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo