Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 618 Replies | Last Page

Im freaking so bad i forgot the test!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hey ladies!! I’m back And already TTC again I know it’s early but I’m healthy and able to start right way I didn’t need a D&C. Dr said wait a month but when emotional ready to go for it. Plus not getting any younger. My miscarriage was at 6wks and 2days and 7days later my pregnancy test finally came back negative (I had to keep taking them to see if hcg levels were dropping) pus blood work, that in itself was emotional. It took some time and didn’t leave house bc I was very snappy couldn’t be around anyone or see babies. Still hard here and there but each day gets easier. I know it’s hasnt been a month but DH and I are trying this month TTC. So let’s see if I get a late November or earlier December baby. Started taken EPO on cd8 and ovulation tests as I don’t know when I will Ovulate but have read success stories. I will be lurking around . Thanks ladies for all your support and the ones who messaged me.

6 years ago

Afternoon/evening ladies. Home from my ultrasound and the baby is doing well. I will make a new journal entry (friends only) and post my pictures in there. Lady put my due date as October 11 so i am almost 13 weeks. Such a relief to know all is well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Freaking out right now. I decided to test because I wanted to know whether AF was coming because it feels it at times but my boobs hurt worse. I can't believe it! Finally got a line!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@BB2018. Good luck. I hope the cream helps you.

@kattyfootballmomma. Try not to worry, you will get that golden egg and she will find a special place to call home. God will give you the perfect baby. Trust in Him and His timing.

As for me, I wish I could not worry but looking for some reassurance. Went to my doctor this morning for check up and run some tests. Anyway, it was time to hear the baby's heart beat and I guess my pulse trumped everything and he couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. At first he was like, there he is and then second later, wait a minute, that is yours. Heart sank when I heard that but then he tells me that it is still early. My next gyne appointment is March 16 in the morning and I am really hoping that he will be able to find the heartbeat 9 days later.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi everyone, CD 3 For me. AF showed on CD 27 of a 32 day cycle. I have had a large amount of stress this cycle. Due to being super busy this month with moving, and hubby getting a new position in his job, we didn't get to really try this past month! Hoping for a BFP in December! Officially 1 year trying this month. I mostly keep up in the shadows. I am not a frequent poster until the 2ww. But I am reading and praying for all of you!!! Much love and prayers, ladies!!

6 years ago

Bb3017- Good luck!! I still won’t test Tell Wednesday as I will be 16dpo or later. I don’t want to make myself nervous, but I have that feeling this is it again!! baby

6 years ago

Yes my first, omg I’m just so excited but trying not to get too excited in case something happens. I need to research everything to do with actually being responsible for this little one! Which pram, which bassinet, which pump... overwhelmed! And in love!

Umm major thought... quite dark for being two days before expected period... twins?!

6 years ago • Edited

I had to do an FRER just to be sure it wasn’t some kind of fluke or faulty test. There’s no denying it now! Line showed up almost immediately! I still cannot believe it! TTC since Oct 2015, 1 MC and a CP last month! FX for this one!

user submitted image

6 years ago

@beaut1ful38 I counted the first day of bleeding as CD1 with my mc in Nov. I had symptoms but wasn't sure I O'd so didn't expect much. It ended up being a 35 day cycle (as opposed to 30). I wouldn't be too worried if your cycle is a little longer this go. But praying for your rainbow anyhow!!

@tryingafterloss A huge and

I took my first FRER this morning at 10DPO! This is as dark as my Nov. Angel ever got so here's to hoping the next time I post its a nice dark Of course, it's more visible and more pink in real life... I wish this site allowed better quality pics

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo