Community post

Discussion

December 2018 Babies

This is a little corner of the world for those of us who didn't conceive in February. A small place for those of us that need support, encouragement etc during this crazy TTC journey. Blessed all of us that enter! You're not alone! A little bit about myself. I am 40 and DF is 49. We've been TTC'ing for ol' bout 5 months now with no avail, no BFP, no baby. We will keep moving forward. I know one day we'll get it right! We're currently doing the ol' fashion SMEP! I am wishing each of you My goal is for you to find strength, advise and positivity . Welcome ya'lll!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

618 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 618 Replies | Last Page

I got a solid smiley today! YAY!!!! 1 of 2 positives test I’m looking for this month! Lol

6 years ago

Hey ladies so I tested again tonight and got my “solid smiley” this morning was flashing smiley. So here it goes!!!
FlamingoGirl-so sorry about AF, I was thinking about progesterone cream as well. But my sister in law who is a nurse said to talk to dr before trying anything like that. As I didn’t know but she is on 400mg capsules.
Kelliria- that’s about me right now it’s been almost 3weeks I was so. Nervous about not ovulation after MC. But guess I’m still in the running.
I will not be tempting or symptombspotting as after a MC my body will be out of wack I’m sure.

6 years ago

@BB2018 I think I might see something too!

Between BB2018 testing, my 2yo son literally bringing me a Wondfo after rooting through my cabinet, and the fact I have zero self control... I tested too. I posted it in the gallery. A pink line for sure popped up within the time frame and I'm completely in awe and surprised.

Please, Lord, let this be our

6 years ago

Omg there’s no denying it now! Only had vfbfp on ic.. 13dpo... been trying for almost 10 years I could cry! Keep telling bean to stay put and that he or she is already incredibly loved!

user submitted image

6 years ago

Sneaking over here since I didn't conceive for a November baby. Praying this time for December baby. Hoping I'm timing it correctly this time too!

6 years ago

I’m so sorry to the ladies that started their afs

Just got solid smiley

user submitted image

6 years ago

Update! Successful bd tonight :) This is the first month I’m trying softcups, hopefully it helps! I have a 2nd clearblue and tested this afternoon, opk was still positive with wondfo. Tested late night just now with clear blue and solid smiley still, the line on the stick when I ejected it was even darker than yesterday. This gives me hope that I will ovulate tonight or tomorrow, because I believe it’s about 24-36 hrs after first positive if I’m not mistaken? I don’t want to hope too much since we’ve only done it once in my fertile period, but I really hope this is the month! If successful, will have a due date of 12/20/18 but will probably be early December, as my first baby was early. Welcome to the new people and . to us all!

6 years ago • Edited

Kelleria, I’m so sorry about your miscarriage. I had one scan at 11 weeks everything was fine, then came in 3 days later for a Nuchal scan and baby had arrested.
Really great Saturday so far, went on a toddler Easter egg hunt, Starbucks for a late breakfast, and now we’re at the beach building sandcastles and watching surfers. What are you all up to?

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi all. Have been ttc from dec 2017. Till now no luck. This cycle had 3 follicles ruptured together. Keeping
Hope to get a positive result this time. Today is dpo 14 got negative on test kit. Will check again in couple of days. Wish me luck

6 years ago

I really wish I had started temping before this cycle. I have no idea if this is a positive sign or just my norm! This TWW is exhausting.

user submitted image

Missee

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo