Community post

Question

UTI during ovulation

Sooo a couple days ago i having pain during urination well it got worse over i went to the hospital and i have a UTI they gave me antibiotics for the week but its ovulation time for me. Im worried that ive missed my chance. Also its my first Time using preeseed for a few days has anyone ever gotten a uti from using pre seed??

5 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

You can still get pregnant with a UTI ..infact it may cause you to ovulate sooner or later..but it wont stop you getting pregnant x

6 years ago

I suppose it’s possible if you have an allergy to it. I used to get UTIs after sex, come to find out it was the latex we were using at the time, once we got off those it didn’t happen so I suppose that’s possible

6 years ago

Yeah im allergic to latex, im just experiencing lots of pressure and cramps so that might delay babydance but im Hoping it wont last long with antibiotics. Ive never had one this bad.
Yeahh the Dr said pre seed can mess up PH balance. Dh and i love it.

6 years ago • Post starter

Buy lots of cranberry juice and force it down you, stay hydrated. Essentially you have to flush the bacteria that's in your urinary track out so drink lots and cranberry juice helps kill the bacteria. Also as your having sex and obviously he's not pulling out you need to flush out the silly swimmers that might have gotten into your urinary track so after you've inserted your cup or layer on your back for however long you need to go for a pee and flush them out.

I had a couple of UTIs in uni. My antibiotics didn't help but the cranberry juice did. Still take them but cranberry too, just incase.... Don't want it coming back like mine did. And like I said, I always pee after.

6 years ago

Thank you ladies so much im chugging cranberry juice all day and water taking my antibiotics. Trying to have sex but not too much because it just painful after wards.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo