Community post

Question

Hello from the Newbie

Hello,
I’m new here and in the world of charting and knowing what’s going on with my body. I will be 31 next month. I have two children who are 9 and 10. I have been using the daysy to prevent pregnancy since July 2017. Before that I had an IUD for 7 1/2- 8 years. I was told when tracking your period the first day is the first full period day. Is this true. March 10th would have been my first day and then I had three days total of blessing. Daysy noted my ovulation day as the 23rd but the information on countdown to pregnancy says the 25 was my ovulation day. Trying to understand all of this information so that if I haven’t conceived for February then I would like to try for March. ????????‍?? Sorry for such a long winded post. Help me understand what’s going on please. Thank you.

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Yes, the first day of bleeding is cycle day 1. I would guess you ovulated somewhere between the 23rd and 25th so you could bd all 3 of those days or to help better pinpoint ovulation try using opks. They can tell you as early as 12-24 hours before ovulation. I too will be 31 next month and we’ve decided to try for baby #3 ????

6 years ago

Thank you for your response. From the temp chart it looks like l did ovulate on the 25th. I will have to take a look at those opks you speak of lol. Yay for being birthday month buddies ???????????? and whoot whoot for deciding to add #3. Maybe we could chear each other on throughout our journey.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo