Community post

Question

Feel pregnant, VF + hpts, have symptoms, but neg blood - happen to anyone else?

Here's my cycle rundown and question...

CD1 - Feb 4th
CD13 - Feb 16th - Ovulation (tested positive with Wondfo OPKs)
CD21/8dpo - Feb 24th - believe I had implantation feeling in lower left side of stomach, cramps more than ovulation feeling, less than AF feeling
CD23/10dpo - Feb 26th - took FRER 6 days earlier test - very faint positive within 5 min, dried a bit darker
CD25/12dpo - Feb 28th - took FRER 6 days earlier test - very faint positive within 2-3 min, then dried looking almost like no second line. Took this one with woman I work with and she said she saw the 2nd line too and that was right after I took it... I wanted to make sure I didn't have "line eyes"
CD26/13dpo - Mar 1st - took FRER 6 days earlier test - thought I saw faint second line, but not sure if I have line eyes. Also took CVS brand (blue dye) pg test - could swear I see a faint second line on it... had bloodwork done at dr office at 9am - dr called me at 5pm - said negative... I'm dumbfounded and feel deflated.

I've been having symptoms and to have 3-4 faint positives and esp with 2/26 drying as dark as it did (my old pos pregnancy tests from my last pregnancy in Oct-Dec 2017 dried that way as well), I really, truly felt I was pregnant. I don't understand. My AF is technically due to come today if my cycle is the same as it was before my D&C ... this is my first cycle since then.

Do you think it's possible I'm just so early along that it's not testing in my blood? Think I had a CP? Think I'm batsh*t crazy and making stuff up in my head? What do you think about the positive tests I've taken? Think faulty tests/evaps/or they really were positives and I had a CP?

user submitted image

0 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo