Community post

Question

AF like cramps since Ovulation and 9dpo gone! Anyone the same? BFP?

Hey!
So I've had AF like cramps since ovulation day and they've progressively gotten worse so I thought she was on the way as usually 7 days before this happens. Then I realised a temp rise and so I think O late and now after 2 days of pretty bad cramps, like she is right around the corner they're almost gone. Just warming feeling. BFN yesterday at 8dpo. No sore BB, increased CM but nothing crazy and my temps are higher that normal. Anyone have similar symptoms and then got a BFP??

11 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

Same 8dpo cramping on my left side ???? Not so much like Af. Bfn yesterday testing in the morning

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1520056800z7z7zz10.png

6 years ago

Yes ive been testing all week finally got my bfp on frer this morning its still faint but you dont need to squint ..i had pos ..neg ..pos..neg then bfp today check out my tests and youll see ..today i feel like AF is about to happen but rush to the toilet and nothing ..i have left ovary pain to and really full sensitive tingly boobs x

6 years ago

Mememe32 Contrats on the BFP!!
I don't have sore breasts but did you feel the cramps for ages? I'm hoping it's a good sign!!
What day did you get your BFP? And don't worry about the further cramps. I've read heaps of women have them for ages throughout the first trimester! It's your body adjusting!!

Niquelove!
I did feel it more on one side but it's like AF is waiting to rear her head and today barely anything!

6 years ago • Post starter

I keep getting AF cramps and slight brown spotting for a week or so now- wiped after doing my BFN test and was red blood so thought I started but had nothing since and that was two days ago? Been knackered and peeing little bit more than often but not constant no sore breasts either. The only thing is it’s my first month off the pill so haven’t had my first proper period yet so can’t count anything so I doubt I am pregnant just my body adjusting.
I will do another test this weekend but won’t get my hopes up.

6 years ago

I am 11 dpo been cramping since O neg HPT CONVINCED am pregnant was the same with my first oh TMI had really THICK lotiony CM on 3dpo v v unusual baby dust to us all

6 years ago • Edited

My hcg today is 12.6..my FRER only came back pos today and very faint ..i had implant pain really bad sat night last week so 6 days ago meaning you will prob get your fbfp in 4-6 days xx please let me know cause i think youll see a BFP ..sounds just like how i felt

6 years ago

I'm so nervous now! But I'm due AF in 2-3 days and it's just a warming feeling. I ordered HPT's online a few days ago and promised myself that I wouldn't test until they come so I probably won't until 13/14dpo anyway! Thanks for the encouragement Mememe32!

LisaLou
I'm not coming off the pill but I can tell you that this month I didn't have a proper period or so I thought. I spotted for 6 days about 11dpo which is unusual. Kept testing and nothing. Then as stated above I got those cramps so I though just a super long cycle...not always unusual as have pcos but been treating it naturally and my cycles are almost normal. Then I see the temp rise and realise that spotting must have been my period, meaning a new cycle. This is because if I counted the days it was actually close to my normal O day. And now I'm just waiting to see if I caught the egg!

So what I'm trying to say is, consider it a new cycle unless you get a bleed in a few days!!

I have been having af like cramps since about 4 DPO. My test was also negative at 8 DPO. At 9 PDO I had a very faint line on one test and no line on the other. Today I am 11 DPO and my BB's are just barely starting to get sore. I had a light pink line this am. I would keep testing as 8 DPO if very early.

6 years ago

I'm out! AF showed today! Onto the next month! Thanks for the answers ladies!

hello ladies. I my cycles are very regular monthly, 24 day cycle. me and hubby first time to make a baby this month and I think I am now 10-11. Around 5-7 dpo i had lower back pain and legs cramps. then it's gone the next day. my bbs started to hurt since 4 dpo until now. then cramps on and off. the other day when I wiped, i saw a little bity tiny pink/red needle dot like. all of these are very unusual to me...i tested 5-8 dpo and all of them were negative. AF will arrive next week Wednesday

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo