Community post

Information

Disheartening BFN

BFN 7/8 dpo 6 month ttc now, I thought it was it this time

6 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

7 days past ovulation is before implantation even happens. Then after implantation it takes another 6 days to pick up hcg on urine test. You have tested way to early, impossible to get positive that early

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

ooops I did think it was way too early but when it's in your head you just need to test. Not testing again now until missed af. Thanks for your reply my cycle is only 24/25 days also

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Check out my advice post ..its way to early to test positive yet ..the earliest is 9 dpo thats if baby has implanted then ..but FRER wont normally give a BFP until 11-14DPO thats 3-7 days past implantation

6 years ago

I agree with it being way to early. I would try to hold off until at least 10 DPO if you can. I got my very first very faint line at 9 DPO and it made me crazy because I was still unsure. I am still only 11 DPO and have a light line this am. I am still having a hard time believing it because I had a chemical pregnancy last month. If you can hold off until the day of your missed period I think it would be the most accurate. I know its very hard though because we get so anxious to know haha

6 years ago

I tested at 8dpo and got a faint postive. Tested everyday till confirmed by blood test after missed period. Every woman is different.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Wow thankyou for all taking the time to comment. It's so difficult not to test especially when you feel like you have symptoms. I see from each comment that everyone is different but agree the best thing I can do is wait till 1st day of missed period, although I feel like I have pms symptoms today. Sending good luck to everyone ttc xx

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo