Community post

Discussion

HELP! I need to hear positive stories where BFP did not get dark quickly

Two days ago I took a test with SMU and it came up a faint positive (and the 2nd line was pink too!) and the test I took today - same time, same thing with SMU, same exact test... I saw a faint 2nd line but now don't see it... Has this happened to anyone else and they had a POSITIVE outcome? Please don't comment if you had a negative outcome, I'm trying to stay optimistic and I NEED to hear some positive stories, please and THANK YOU to anyone who has one and comments with it! XoXo

user submitted image

14 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I’m not exactly sure about the fading but I will warn you on those, look at my last photo of this and another test.

6 years ago

Just got my blood test results ... negative. I don't get it. It must've been chemical pregnancy I’m guessing?! So sad. I had/have so many symptoms. Maybe I just want it so bad that I made it up in my head, but those tests showed second lines????

6 years ago • Post starter

Your top test looks very dark like it is stained with concentrated urine. I get pink evaps when my urine is dark. The other test looks negative as well to me. Prob not cp, but just evaps

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

@Dannielle3boys. My tests look like those now. The top test above was done four days ago and that's what happens when the test has sat for awhile. But I agree, could be evaps or indent lines.

@BB2018. Any new news? Hoping you took another test and you got your BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Dragonfly23 - I had blood test done at my doctors yesterday - I posted above - my doctor called me late yesterday and said my results are negative :( so sad. I really thought this was our month! I felt like I had implantation last Saturday the 24th and my bbs were so sore - even walking down stairs/driving over potholes, I was exhausted (still am), lower slight backache, so many things I felt/feel... I guess it was all just in my head. My dr said there is a slight chance I could be, but most likely not and if I still don't have my period by Monday to test again. He also said he's going to test some of my other hormone levels with my blood sample from yesterday and if anything looks off he's going to call me by Monday. I feel deflated. Those positive tests really got my hopes up... 3 of them had second lines come up within 2-3 minutes. One of my coworkers was even with me on Wednesday when I took one and saw it and said oh yeah, you're def pregnant... I didn't even bother taking a test today and I won't unless I still don't have period come Monday which I'm guessing it's going to show up before then. Maybe the symptoms I'm feeling are AF symptoms and not pg symptoms... I'm just so sad. I would love to see how your positive tests you took look now to compare to these that I took... on 2/23 there was super faint 2nd line and 2/26 it was darker, but then yesterday I didn't really see a line... do you think I had a CP or that I wasn't pregnant to begin with and it was either faulty tests or just in my head?

@BB2018. I honestly don't think it was all in your head because I can see the line too on the one. I still have all my tests and when I get home or sometime over the weekend when I have time, I will post them. Try not to worry. You will have your answers soon.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond and to post your tests for me to see xo. I hope you're feeling good!!

@BB2018. No worries at all, glad I can help a bit. I'm feeling not to bad. Cramping a bit off and on and always tired. Even boobs/nips get sore every now and then but other than that not too bad. I am just waiting patiently for my next ultrasound on April 3 and I can see how far along I have come and to see my baby because I still have a rough time believing that there is a little bean inside.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I know that must feel like forever away for you, but it will be here soon!! <3 I can't wait to see your u/s!

@BB2018. Take a look at this thread that just started "HCG and Testing Advice and answers". You may get the answers you are looking for.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo