Community post

Discussion

HELP

My boyfriend and I have been trying since October and no luck..... My last period was January 27 and only lasted about 4 days, according to my period tracker app FLO I ovulated the 11th of Feb, but this site says I ovulated the 10th.. (kind of confused lol) Anyway, we had sex the 11th and 15th of my fertile window. According to my app FLO I'm suppose to start my period today, but no sign (I had slight cramps the 25th but that's it) usually I have cramps 1 week before my period. But yet this site says I'm 2 days late and that I should have tested the 24th. LOL! I have no symptoms, except slight cramps here and there. I felt my cervix today and it was medium, soft and wet and closed ( not sure if that helps) I would really appreciate the help ladies!

129 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 129 Replies | Last Page

Hi there! Have you tried taking a test? You mentioned you checked your cervix and that it was closed. Was there any cm up there? I am only 7 weeks (I think lol) and I had yellow looking cm but it can also be clear as well. Sorry if I am not much help. Good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello. No I haven't taken a test yet (I'm so nervous) lol. But it was like slighty white and clear mixed if that makes since. lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi, try not to be nervous. I stared at my test with my first pregnancy for hours before I went to the doctor the next day and got it confirmed, by then I was already 4 days late. Yes it makes sense as I still get clear mixed cm. Any other symptoms, boobs, backache, cramping of any sort, hunger, nose running, etc that you have noticed that is different from your previous AF cycles?

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Ive had nausea for the past few days, ( I'm nauseas as I type this) lol But my boobs feel a little bigger but idk I new to all of this! uhm, other than that no symptoms. Like I said in my earlier post I usually have cramping a week before my period and I never got any until yesterday but I'm not too sure if that is from checking my cervix or not.

To me, I don't think checking cervix would irritate it unless you were digging around in there. I think if your period doesn't start today which I don't think it will because you mentioned it was closed, and mine is closed now. Your cervix will open a day or two before period and then your period would start. That was my telltale that I was out. I would test tomorrow if no sign of period.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

ive been wanting to eat EVERYTHING in sight these past few days. lol!

Yea, most definately. I eat every two hours. With my first, I had a ton of cramps the day of period and I would rush to the washroom to see if it started and there was nothing there. Liked your previous picture, very pretty.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I don't wanna get my hopes up! since weve been trying since October. Sometime back in August I never got a period until September 14th, I went 60 days with no period. Not too sure why. I'm just so afraid that is the case this time.

I have NO cramps what so ever now. just slight pain behind my belly button. lol! Ive been peeing a lot the last few days as well. I think the 24th I went too the bathroom 3 times in the last 30 mintues. haha. But thank you!

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I understand about getting your hopes up but I definately think you could be with all the peeing. Were you ever tested for PCOS? I hope that isn't the case as that would make things harder for some to conceive.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo