Community post

Question

Symptoms during tww ?

Hello all ! So I’m only 7dpo(I know that’s very early to tell anything.) my lmp was Feb 6th and I o’d on Feb 16th. Me and my husband bd on the 11th,14th,16th,18th & 19th. The past couple of days I’ve been experiencing very mild cramping in my pelvic area and really really bad gas like stomach pains & also diarrhea. I’m not sick or anything that’s why I’m confused. I figured it was something I ate but this has been going on for a few days now. Anybody have this going on and later got a BFP ?

5 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I am exactly the same. I am 9dpo and had 2 bfn tests. Nit going to test again until 12 dpo. Let me know how you get on

6 years ago

Baby dust to both of us !

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm 8 dpo... I've had cramping since 4 dpo and sore boobs since yesterday and crazy pregnancy dreams. I'm testing in 5 days... Baby bust to you ladies.

6 years ago

This 2ww was pretty different for me than any other. I had some very mild, full-feeling cramps 1-3dpo. Then on 6dpo, I had a very obvious cramping feel. It wasn't period cramping, but more like the cramps I get during ovulation or the day or two before I start my period. They were the most obvious on 6dpo, but I also had some cramping on 7dpo. 7-8 dpo I had weird, random bouts of nausea that lasted just a few minutes. I got a BFP 9dpo. I am now just 13dpo. FX for you!

6 years ago

Congratulations Cheetoes !!!!! So happy you got your bfp. & lost of baby dust to you Aeroder !

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo