Community post

Question

Ib??

So we started ttc on 13th of feb 2018 had intercourse 13th 14th & 17th since I sopposely ovulated on the 15th. On the 17th in the evening maybe 3 hrs after intercourse I whiped an was a bit pinkish. So I blew it off cause didnt see anything again. On the 18th at 1am I woke up to use restroom and had blood when whiped from the 18th-20th I had bleeding but nothing like a menstrul period just when whiped and didnt have to use a pad just pantiliner. The blood stopped at about 10pm on the 20th I took a test today FRER with evening urine an it was negative. Has this ever happened to anyone else cause if it was that means I had it at 3dpo until 6dpo

6 Answers • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

If it was IB then it would take a few days to get a possitive test. IB is usually dark in colour.

6 years ago

IB is usual lighter than AF and typically happens between 10 -14 d dpo. I would suggest you wait a few more days and take a test and pay close attention to any symptoms you have.

6 years ago

Ok thanks yall

6 years ago • Post starter

When did you stop BC?

6 years ago

Bc?

6 years ago • Post starter

Birth control.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo