Community post

Discussion

50 unusual day cycle, BFN, pregnancy symptoms

So I am now 27 DPO, with 52. Days since my period with otherwise regular periods. My husband just came from from a 5 month deployment in December when I also stopped breastfeeding. I’ve been FEELING pregnant for weeks. Just feeling very different. My January period was late by a couple of days but never by however many days (I’m not even keeping track anymore.) I took a clear blue and got a faint line but then a wondfo and barely a line. This is my clear blue but I’ve heard of clear blue giving false positives. I’m sure it were positive, the wondfo would give a clear positive, right? In January, I was a day late so I took a test and there was a line but started my period the next day. I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd of January but that never happened. I’m pretty sure I ovulated on the 26th based on CM and cervical position. Like I said I’ve been feeling pregnant, so uncomfortable that it honestly feels like the last stages of pregnancy because of bloat. My breasts are super tender and sore. It feels like when I first started breastfeeding my daughter, like they’re full of milk. They look perkier and I’ve noticed more stretch marks in the last day. My breasts have been sore for a couple of days but nothing like it was yesterday. I’ve have the bloating for the past week and a half. I went to the doctor and they just did a pregnancy test and said to come back in two weeks if I didn’t start my period. I’m more emotional than normal. My back has also been killing me even when I take a deep breath and I can’t find relief from that whatsoever. Last week, I pretty much slept around the clock. My legs have been ever so sore. I’ve had bits of nausea. I’ve had about one painful cramp a week and then it goes away. Could I possibly be pregnant with a mostly negative pregnancy test? You can see the line on the clear blue but barely, BARELY with a wondfo. One second it’s there but the next it’s not. I think my eyes are playing games with me on that one. Cervical mucous has been high and very wet with some EWCM. There were some days when it was low and hard and I thought I was going to start my period but it always goes back to high, hard and open. My last period was January 3rd and lasted the full week. I don’t want to go through the trouble of a blood test if there’s no way of it being positive. Could my body just be playing with me or could I actually be pregnant with no test?

user submitted image

8 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

Hi there! If you are pregnant the cervix would be tightly closed. I can just make out the line but always heard that blue dyes are bad for evaps. Have you tried a different pregnancy test like the FR 6 days sooner?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

No I have not because I didn’t know if I should waste the money when the wondfo haven’t been getting any darker

6 years ago • Post starter

It goes from being a little open to very open. Also changes from being soft and hard. It’s mostoy high. It’s been low one time and I think that was due to mild constipation.

Here’s my pee test from this morning

user submitted image

I saw your most recent pregnancy test! You should definitely go back to the dr.'s and get that blood test again. Good luck!

6 years ago

Thank you!

I see faint lines on both i think you should get a frer as that should be bfp now especially if they are lines and not evaps ..

6 years ago

Update: our baby boy is now 2 months old??

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo