Community post

Discussion

Slow rising HCG, good or bad thing?

Hello wonderful ladies.
We have been trying to have a baby for 6 years now and since we only can conceieve through ivf, it has been so difficult.
I did a 5dt on the 25th Jan . Got my amazing positive on the 1 Feb through digital. Did a couple hcg tests but lately it has been slowing. Dr told me to prepare for the worst and I'm devastated. I have to wait till Sunday for another scan.
My results are as follows
1 Feb - 19 HCG
5 Feb- 38 HCG
8 Feb- 153 HCG
12 Feb- 693
18 Feb- 1171
I have had no symptoms except bloat and mild tenderness on tummy and breast insanely sore. I have also been taking progesterone suppositories and injections and progyluton.
I suffered a twin MC 2 years ago at 6 weeks and I'll be devastated to loose this one. I also did a scan on the 18 Feb and they saw a sac of 4.4mm but nothing inside yet. I should be 5w4d. However scan and blood show I'm 4w.4. I'm so sad.
I'm not sure what to expect as I have to wait till Sunday for more blood work and scan. Has this happened to anyone.
Thank you for all your support and responses.

1 Reply • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo