Community post

Discussion

Being a little hopeful, possible symptoms of early pregnancy.

I have been diagnosed with PCOS about 3 years ago. I have recently regained my periods about 4 months ago and they are still irregular. I have been off birth control for approximately 1 year. I am currently on day 47 of my cycle (last cycle was 48 days) I have had tender nipples for 8 to 9 days, approximately 1 week ago I had painful cramping in my lower abdomen just above my pelvic bone that lasted approximately 30 minutes. I have been craving junk food non stop, fatigued the last 2 days, my cervix is still high and soft but closed, there is also a fair amount of thick creamy discharge around my cervix. Today I took my temperature approximately 2.5 hours after waking up( I have not been charting) my temp was 37.0.
What are your thoughts?

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi there. Have you tried taking a test? Do you know when your AF is supposed to come? You mentioned creamy cm around cervix. Have you noticed any color or is it just white?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I have irregular cycles but last month was 48 days(longest cycle so far since regaining my periods) so I think AF should be soon. I took a test 3 days ago so about 4 days before I was expecting it to be here and it was negative. I noticed that the discharge may have a sight tint of yellow more of a cream colour vs white. I just don't want to be a crazy tester every month especially since my cycles are fairly unpredictable at this stage as I went a long time with no periods and just recently regained them. I had an ultrasound done in November which did confirm that I do ovulate at least sometimes as I was on my period at the time of ultrasound and there was a egg being swept out.

6 years ago • Post starter

I'd take a test again. Yellow tinge in the discharge is what you'd be looking for so that's a good sign as well as all the other things you said. You said you cramped about a week ago but you tested 4 days ago, if that was implantation then you might not have had time for your levels to rise to a detectable amount.

6 years ago

Don’t give up hope! I have endometriosis! I was told it would be nearly impossible to get pregnant and I beloved it. FALSE .. baby dust to you!

6 years ago

Thanks for the responses! AF came today so this month wasn't the month, but I'm still hopeful for the future. Trying to keep a low stress attitude and just take things day by day. I'm sure once I know my cycles a little better timing and symptoms will be easier to read! Just a little update for any of you who may be curious :)

6 years ago • Post starter

Don't give up. Keep believing. I have fibroids and I know prayers do get answered. You will be carrying your miracle soon.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo