Community post

Discussion

Looking for TWW buddies - I'm currently 4dpo & a POAS addict!

View Full Post

Hi All! I'm currently 4dpo, got a super dark OPK on Friday morning and I swear I feel pregnant already - hopefully it's not just in my head from wanting it so badly. I found out I was pregnant last October (I knew at 3.5 weeks because I could smell everything from a mile away and I took an FRER and sure as sh*t it was positive... at a 10 week appt the dr tried finding heartbeat w/doppler and couldn't - sent me for ultrasound and baby was measuring 8.5 weeks with no heartbeat - devastated wasn't even the word, my whole world was CRUSHED, but I'm trying to focus on the positives and right now I am feeling pretty positive that I am pregnant again! That would be a MIRACLE! Only had 1 period since my D&C that was on Dec 6th, so I am hoping and praying that this is my sticky bean!

Anyone else a POAS addict like me? I already started testing even though I know they won't show up positive yet. My symptoms? tingling/larger breasts, bloated, gas, moodiness on and off, exhausted and SO HARD to get out of bed in am, slight headache (always a sign for me), vivid dreams past 2-3 nights (I usually NEVER remember my dreams), pronounced veins in arms (another sign for me - usually can't see my veins unless I'm just out of shower or a hot compress on my arms), extra milky/creamy cm (usually dried up by now if AF is coming) and I just "feel pregnant". Would LOVE to have some TWW buddies! I usually have a 26 day cycle (not sure if it would differ after D&C, but it didn't the last D&C I had 2 years ago for another missed mc) which would make AF due to arrive on March 2nd...

UPDATE   Ended up having 5 positive FRER early result tests but then they faded and went to white - guessing I had a chemical pregnancy - hoping to get my sticky bean this cycle!! CD1 started Friday, March 2nd... waiting to ovulate and then hopefully get my BFP!! Good luck to all the ladies still trying!

37 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 37 Replies | Last Page

Just found this article about evap lines, CP's, etc. and found it helpful and wanted to share it :) https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2484961-The-myth-of-Evap-lines

6 years ago • Post starter

I believe I'm 3dpo. First time trying again after my chemical in October.

6 years ago

I'm 13DPO and tested BFN today. Though I suppose not out until AF shows!

6 years ago

Fellow POAS addict here. Currently 7 dpo and started testing yesterday, although I'm not expecting anything to show. Yesterday I almost fell asleep on the couch before 21. Today I have been having a lot of cramps/pulling, tingles in my boobs and are so bloated I feel like a balloon. Praying there's something growing and are here to stay. Have had too many chemicals..

User image

6 years ago

Hi ladies! Welcome!!

@Suezieq218 - I'm sorry to hear you had a chemical. I just had my first one (that I know of) last cycle and it was so heartbreaking to see positives, then get negative blood test. Fingers crossed this month is our month!! Are you using anything to track your O day? I use Wondfo ovulation strips - fairly cheap and work very well - check out my profile pics to see mine from last month - makes is super clear when you test positive.

@pgf4321 - How long is your cycle usually? I have a 26-27 day cycle and I usually O on CD 13 or 14. Right now I'm CD8, so I'm BD'ing while I wait to ovulate... hoping to catch that egg!! Do you have any symptoms?

@DiviniumLiv - you sound like me LOL, I started testing at 5dpo last month cuz I just "felt pregnant" and I ended up getting 5 positive tests from CD7-11 and then they faded and went white (CP I'm guessing). You symptoms sound promising!! Good luck and keep us posted - feel free to post pics of any tests you want our input on :)

AFM - I'm on CD8, just waiting to ovulate. Taking 1 baby aspirin 81mg per day and I have progesterone cream being delivered today and I will start using that 2x a day after I ovulate. My progesterone has been fairly low both times I've been pregnant so I've decided to take matters into my own hands and get the cream to try it out. If I conceive this cycle, this site says my due date will be Dec 5th, which was my stepmothers birthday - so it would mean a lot to me and make me feel like she's with me/us and watching over us. Please let this be our month!!

Hoping to see a TON of BFP's from you ladies!!!!! Xo

@BB2018 - Sorry to hear that you had a CP. I'm all to familiar with how that feels like..

Woke up today feeling very warm, almost how I did when I got pg with my son. Got a temp spike and I really hope it stays that high! Took a test and there's nothing more than a shadow. You can see the pic in my profile.

User image

6 years ago • Edited

Think I just got my positive opk! We’ve BD’d the past 6 days and will again today. Hope we catch the egg!

How are all you ladies doing?

user submitted image

Hi, A year ago I had a mmc and a cp last cycle and now I’m pregnant again with my rainbow baby it’s still early 4-5 weeks but feeling positive so far so good, I also had a cp the month before I conceived my son he’s now 3 years old. So never give up hope it will happen x

6 years ago

12 dpo today and have so far only gotten evaps. But last night I actually could see something faint. Still skeptical though.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Well, I guess I'm out. The FRER is negative and I just saw som light brown discharge. I always start spotting around 13 dpo, 2 days before af arrives.. At least I have the appointment on monday to look forward to. Hopefully it will be the start of figuring out what's causing all my chemicals.

User image

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo