Community post

Discussion

Looking for TWW buddies - I'm currently 4dpo & a POAS addict!

View Full Post

Hi All! I'm currently 4dpo, got a super dark OPK on Friday morning and I swear I feel pregnant already - hopefully it's not just in my head from wanting it so badly. I found out I was pregnant last October (I knew at 3.5 weeks because I could smell everything from a mile away and I took an FRER and sure as sh*t it was positive... at a 10 week appt the dr tried finding heartbeat w/doppler and couldn't - sent me for ultrasound and baby was measuring 8.5 weeks with no heartbeat - devastated wasn't even the word, my whole world was CRUSHED, but I'm trying to focus on the positives and right now I am feeling pretty positive that I am pregnant again! That would be a MIRACLE! Only had 1 period since my D&C that was on Dec 6th, so I am hoping and praying that this is my sticky bean!

Anyone else a POAS addict like me? I already started testing even though I know they won't show up positive yet. My symptoms? tingling/larger breasts, bloated, gas, moodiness on and off, exhausted and SO HARD to get out of bed in am, slight headache (always a sign for me), vivid dreams past 2-3 nights (I usually NEVER remember my dreams), pronounced veins in arms (another sign for me - usually can't see my veins unless I'm just out of shower or a hot compress on my arms), extra milky/creamy cm (usually dried up by now if AF is coming) and I just "feel pregnant". Would LOVE to have some TWW buddies! I usually have a 26 day cycle (not sure if it would differ after D&C, but it didn't the last D&C I had 2 years ago for another missed mc) which would make AF due to arrive on March 2nd...

UPDATE   Ended up having 5 positive FRER early result tests but then they faded and went to white - guessing I had a chemical pregnancy - hoping to get my sticky bean this cycle!! CD1 started Friday, March 2nd... waiting to ovulate and then hopefully get my BFP!! Good luck to all the ladies still trying!

37 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I have been itching like crazy, 4dpo today . I suffered a loss too last year at 8wks. Not testing as I am so scared. Wishing you all the best and hoping you have your miracle baby

6 years ago

@Bahamamama43 - I'm due March 2nd too! Yay! We can keep each other company! I have lots of Wondfo strips and 3 FRERs waiting for me, I actually started testing yesterday because in my bones I just "feel pregnant". According to my OPKs I took, I ovulated on Friday, 2/16, so that would put me at 6dpo today - my test yesterday (see pic attached) came up with a faint second line that appeared after about 8-10 minutes - so could very well be an evap line or could be start of BFP... of course I'm hoping for latter of the two, but if I am pregnant, I must've ovulated sooner than I think I did. I tested again this am and it was BFN, so I'll try again later today... for some reason my later in day pee's come up better for 2nd line - my pee is DEF darker later like my SMU pee versus my first FMU pee... does that happen to any of you ladies too?

@CatherineElliott - Yes, please join us!! The more the merrier! The TWW is the WORST and it def helps having other women in the same boat! We can do this together! Your cramping today could be implantation - if you O'd earlier than you think you did - it would fit timing - I think you can implant between 6dpo-12dpo. Fx'd for you! I have some symptoms going on too - a heavy/full feeling in lower belly, boobs def feel larger and kinda tingly/sensitive under arms, I think my veins are more noticeable than usual, I'm EXHAUSTED when I wake up and it's a struggle to get out of bed in the am, I feel like I can smell everything a mile away, I've been moody on and off (not like me) and I've gotten slight headaches on and off (I NEVER get headaches, but did the two times I've been pregnant before). I've suffered 2 MMC - the last one was Dec 2017 and this is my first cycle since my D&C on Dec 6th... hoping and praying for a sticky, healthy baby!

@Nuraan42 - OMG I totally feel that "heavy/full" feeling in lower belly! And the thing is is that I'm always hungry past few days and that feeling has nothing to do with that, it's like a slight pulling feeling inside... same for you? I have the gassy thing going on too and I haven't been falling asleep well - been having vivid dreams (I usually never remember them) and I'm restless til I fall asleep...

I hope this is the month for all of us to get our BFP's!!!!!

user submitted image

6 years ago • Post starter

@BB2018 any more updates? How are you feeling? FX

6 years ago

I woke up feeling a little nausea and my bbs are pretty sore. Tested this am with FRER and didn't see second line... not sure if it was a bad test (got it off Amazon). Got to work and said I have to be prego - went to CVS and got FRERs and took one and got my BFP an hour ago!!! I'm in disbelief and a little nauseaus and SUPER excited and really nervous lol... eeeeeek! Pic is on my page - check it out and lemme know if you see 2nd line!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone else testing soon?

Hi everyone! New here just looking for love and support :). I’ve followed boards forever now. I enjoy the success stories and support you give one another. I’m gonna follow this bored as well. I’m ttc #2! Currently 5dpo.

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago • Edited

Hi Ryda086!! Welcome to this board! :) I'm currently 12dpo and I had a positive test on Monday (faint 2nd line, but it was pink) and a faint second line today as well - but I don't see that it's getting darker - So nervous!!! Praying it gets darker - pic is posted on my page if you wanna take a look. When will you start testing?

BB2018! Eeeck - that's still so exciting. I hope that it gets darker and darker and darker. I am about 8dpo today. I am trying very hard to resist until 3/5, when my period is due. If I could afford it, I would test every day! I will let you know if I finally succumb and test haha. With my first, I tortured myself. It took over a year... and t'was the month I did NOTHING that I got preggo - go figure! Keep me posted <3

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

Hello ladies, I am 9 DPO and had a very light line this am. I am praying it gets darker since last month I had what I believe a chemical pregnancy and it never got darker. I will test again in the am. Good luck everyone.

6 years ago

I had blood test done yesterday -results came back negative :( idk if it was CP or if I wasn't pregnant ... Idk what to think - I got positives on 3 tests at least that I could really see within 2-3 min of taking it.... the 2/28 test, the 2nd line showed up within 2-3 min, but then dried without showing it? I don't understand, I feel deflated. I REALLY thought I was pregnant - I had/have so many symptoms...

user submitted image

How's everyone doing? I'm onto my next cycle apparently. On CD5 and will be BD'ing to conceive within the next week... praying and crossing everything that this month will be our month and we will get that BFP and have a 2018 baby in December!! Where is everyone else at in their cycle??

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo