Community post

Discussion

Looking for TWW buddies - I'm currently 4dpo & a POAS addict!

Hi All! I'm currently 4dpo, got a super dark OPK on Friday morning and I swear I feel pregnant already - hopefully it's not just in my head from wanting it so badly. I found out I was pregnant last October (I knew at 3.5 weeks because I could smell everything from a mile away and I took an FRER and sure as sh*t it was positive... at a 10 week appt the dr tried finding heartbeat w/doppler and couldn't - sent me for ultrasound and baby was measuring 8.5 weeks with no heartbeat - devastated wasn't even the word, my whole world was CRUSHED, but I'm trying to focus on the positives and right now I am feeling pretty positive that I am pregnant again! That would be a MIRACLE! Only had 1 period since my D&C that was on Dec 6th, so I am hoping and praying that this is my sticky bean!

Anyone else a POAS addict like me? I already started testing even though I know they won't show up positive yet. My symptoms? tingling/larger breasts, bloated, gas, moodiness on and off, exhausted and SO HARD to get out of bed in am, slight headache (always a sign for me), vivid dreams past 2-3 nights (I usually NEVER remember my dreams), pronounced veins in arms (another sign for me - usually can't see my veins unless I'm just out of shower or a hot compress on my arms), extra milky/creamy cm (usually dried up by now if AF is coming) and I just "feel pregnant". Would LOVE to have some TWW buddies! I usually have a 26 day cycle (not sure if it would differ after D&C, but it didn't the last D&C I had 2 years ago for another missed mc) which would make AF due to arrive on March 2nd...

UPDATE   Ended up having 5 positive FRER early result tests but then they faded and went to white - guessing I had a chemical pregnancy - hoping to get my sticky bean this cycle!! CD1 started Friday, March 2nd... waiting to ovulate and then hopefully get my BFP!! Good luck to all the ladies still trying!

37 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 37 Replies | Last Page

I'm 5dpo....on fourth cycle of clomid ttc #2

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=1214941

6 years ago

6 OR 7 dpo I think more of 6 expected Ovulation 2/14 but CM showed 2/15 I had a chemical back in July. I just decided to start trying again.

6 years ago

Hi! You could join the November 2018 Babies forum! There are lots of ladies in that group in their tww or still waiting to O. It's a nice supportive group. I'm waiting to ovulate this weekend and hoping for a baby in November. Good luck!

6 years ago

Hi ladies! I am currently 8dpo. We are trying for our first baby. It's been going on for a while, since May last year.. and the tww is becoming a bigger nightmare with each month :P

6 years ago

Iam 5 dpo and feel the same but i think its just wishfull thinking!

from me xx

6 years ago

I have a slight headache today. On and off all day. I never get headaches but have both times I’ve been pregnant. Hoping it’s a good sign! I’m 5dpo today. Can’t wait to test later this weekend!

6 years ago • Post starter

How do I create a ticker that shows my dpo? I only see countdown to testing on here for tickers... help! LOL

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi B.B. I’m 5 dpo. Today. Period due March 2 or 3 rd.
Pee on a stick freak? Me? I already have 6 frer test waiting and a 25 pack of internet cheapies. I’m waiting till 7dpo to start. But the TWW is so hard on me it’s 2:40 am and I’m stalking the boards cause I can’t sleep. Just laying here waiting, wondering if maybe I could be pregnant.
Last month I was SO sure I was pregnant had every sign and symptom. Then AF showed up 4 days early. I was devestated cause I was so sure! This month I’m trying not to symptom spot and failing miserably. But at least I’m not SURE I’m pregnant. When do you plan on starting testing?

6 years ago

I might join you ladies as I am currently 5 days past ovulation and in the waiting zone. Would be nice if we all got our BFP's this month! I am trying my hardest not to symptom spot like crazy or test too soon... But I have been experiencing intense cramping today, as if it was the beginning of AF, this has never happened to me at this point in my cycle so of course I have begun to hope... ridiculous I know. I am POAS addict 100% and am on my third month of TTC. How long have you guys been trying?

Hoping to hear good news from you ladies over the next week!

6 years ago

Hi, Im 7dpo today. going to start testing next week wednesday at 13dpo. trying for my second miracle. anyone one else feel really heavy in the pelvis area ( i dont get af unless i take pills for it). feeling gassy too and oh so sleepy!
BABY DUST TO ALL

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo