Community post

Question

twins??

On Feb 17 I found out i was pregnant, when to do hcg and they were 439 at 12dpo. Do you think it's twins?? Had implantation spotting feb 15 and feb 16.

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Depends, how do you know when you Ovulated? even a positive OPK means ovulation could happen immediately and up to 72hrs later. I know my exact moment of conception because we did a frozen embryo transfer with 2 eggs. On 9dp5dt(14dpo) my HCG was 386, 11dp5dt(16DPO) it was 895. I knew with my son my HCG levels were 122 and 232 so I knew this was high, plus transferring two eggs it led me to be pretty sure it was twins. The only way to confirm is an ultrasound, every woman handles HCG differently, I know several women that had levels over 1000 at 14DPO and had a singleton. I also had implantation bleeding with my son that was two days but nothing with these twins. Good Luck though and while everyone believes twins are a great thing to have, it's not for the faint of heart and is a lot more taxing on the body, my doc already plans on taking my twins around 32wks, they'll be preemies and in the NICU.

User image

6 years ago

I just had my first ultrasound where I thought I was having twins. Turns out there is only one.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo