Community post

Question

Help me ugh im trying to be positive until i get my positive.!!

So AF Came today an im dissapointed but im hopeful this just means i can try again im looking for natural ways to enhance fertility someone posted an article and i went and bought everything im just wondering if i could get some ideas On what some of you ladies did after trying for naturally what got your BFP???

6 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

What all are you doing? I keep up with lots of supplements but I also keep a strict diet. Trying to cut down on carbs I think is important, my bro and his wife were instructed to do just that prior to ivf and they didn’t want to believe us at the time about dietary intervention but there must be something to it. You can always PM me if you have questions. One important thing is to enjoy sex the best you can and not make it a chore (and have an O if you can because I swear it helps the swimmers along)

6 years ago

It's not wrong what Angela says, supposedly the contractions cause by orgasm help push them further inside. I did see a lady post a tip, I'll see if I can find it.

6 years ago

This was what it was: "I was offered help by a Fertility Nurse & without any questions took all her advice& purchased everything she told me to. She said drink green tea & eat pineapple core until 3dpo & take EPO then Flaxseed oil supplement, lots of dairy, use preseed during fertile week with softcups after every baby dance, prenatal vitamins and folic acid, make sure dh gets alot of zinc so he ate over 50 oysters during my fertile week, I also started taking cassava supplement from foreverblessed.com & Fertilaid for women dh for men from fairhaven.com from cd1. I only took this stuff for less than 1month & "

Hope it helps!

6 years ago

Thank you so much I am having the hardest time right now just because everything has been going on and then my period was late and then it came and it just got my hopes a little bit more up and not even if you try not to get them up for something like that it still happens and I feel like I went and got the EPO flaxseed everything that I needed you know for me and my spouse but he feels like I'm going crazy with all the pills and stuff like but I don't think so I feel like us trying naturally is not helping why not try something a little different it doesn't have to be all the time. I'm so sorry I've had the roughest day and then I got on here you know for support and I'm getting it from all of you and thank you so so much I just had to vent that out before I burst into tears sitting in my car

6 years ago • Post starter

No worries it's completely understandable. You've been trying for 4 years? Is that right? If you've been trying for that long with no success then I think your completely in your right to go a little "crazy". Men don't always understand a woman's craving to have a baby. Maybe you should leave a negative test on the counter covered up every time you get one and cover it over with a note saying "two lines means possitive!" And when he uncovers it to see there is only one line he might feel part of the disappointment you feel.

This is our last baby so I made my husband read the test. It was possitive but he was not expecting it and went into this panic mode, shaking and everything. I said "gosh you look like me when we had our first". Some men are great, got a lot of empathy but others just can't see why we get the way we do. You need to do what's important for you and if you don't feel like you get the support off hubby then ignore him cause we support you! You can do it! So many success stories on here of women who had been trying for the longest time! Try to relax, follow a baby making ritual like the one I posted with eating pineapple cores, green tea and milk. And always think "this month is my month" cause one day it will be and all that stress will have seemed "crazy"

Lots of and I will for you cause this months your month!

6 years ago

The absolute thing i swear by after 5 babies and umpteen miscarriages is you must enjoy your baby dance ..and an orgasm is a sure fire way to get those swimmers where they need to go .. (thats if theres no diagnoised fertility issues) ..im a nurse so have a pretty good understanding of how this stuff works ..i shouldnt say it but pharmaceuticals will try anything to make money off those in desperation. .i do believe though that the multivits help tremendously and calcium folate and B12 ..you need to stay away from any type of natural blood thinning products just before ovulation and after x

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo