Community post

Question

Pregnancy after vasectomy

Has anyone ever gotten pregnant after their husband was snipped? He was 'fixed' just over 2 years ago and has only done the first quantitive test at 6 weeks. My husband and I are the type that if there's only 1 egg, we'll get pregnant. I'm a week late and have sore boobs. I've only ever missed 1 period and my doctor thinks I had a very early miscarriage. Im 33, a little overweight, SAHM, and VERY regular. Any ideas other then pregnancy?

3 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If he didn’t go for all the follow up test it’s possible that you could be pregnant. Also even if he did go for the follow ups and everything looked good there are rare cases where vasectomies fail. Have you taken a test yet?

6 years ago

Have you been under a lot of stress recently? Sometimes stress can cause late ovulation. Also I don't know how old you are? I'm assuming your younger but if you getting on a bit maybe it could be the start of early menopause? Just throwing it out there cause other that pregnancy and being underweight I don't know why your period wouldn't come if you've not been diagnosed with PCOS or similar.

6 years ago

I did take a test and it was negative. The only thing I can think of is that my stress level has gone way down. I'm super happy now.

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo