Community post

Discussion

Nauseated but starving at the same time, who else??

Feels like groundhog day every single month I swear! This is our 2nd month TTC. My period is technically 8 days late and negative tests so far. I haven't been worrying myself to death, shockingly. Not a whole lot of symptoms. A bit of swollen breasts. Had a quick sharp poking pain a few times in the belly button area. I've been VERY irritable, it's bad! Poor Hubby. Yesterday and today I've been feeling so nauseous followed by starvation then back to being nauseated right after eating. I probably ovulated way later. Explains why I'm so "late". I plan on testing in a week or two. If I get my period then I'll be fine with it. Just kinda going through the motions.

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was also having pokes in the belly button area and on the sides. Started testing at 8dpo and was very faint. Sounds promising.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly23 hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you :) and I'm hoping I finally get my BFP soon

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo