Community post

Discussion

2nd opinion

When i was 21 I had an ultrasound done of my uterus and stuff and I was told that I had fluid in my left fallopian tube. well im 23 now and I decided I wanted a second opinion and it seems like everything is normal the drs said. which is good but why cant I get pregnant?

6 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Do you temp? Do you use opk? Try doing that to get an idea when u ovulate. & Start taking prenatal vitamins and folic acid GOODLUCK

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

I have a basal tempature thermometer, i need to order some opks. Any good places i can order in bulk??
Yeah im taking prenatal i just started them a week or 2 ago
Im just going to track my temp every day i waiting for my AF my calender says im late by a few days

6 years ago • Post starter

I recently read that folic acid is good at opening up your tubes or something? I have no idea! but I also read that drinking full fat milk is good for fertility too! Give that a try! Oh and a girl on another thread just shared some advice she got and she's now pregnant, let me find it.

Found it: "I was offered help by a Fertility Nurse & without any questions took all her advice& purchased everything she told me to. She said drink green tea & eat pineapple core until 3dpo & take EPO then Flaxseed oil supplement, lots of dairy, use preseed during fertile week with softcups after every baby dance, prenatal vitamins and folic acid, make sure dh gets alot of zinc so he ate over 50 oysters during my fertile week, I also started taking cassava supplement from foreverblessed.com & Fertilaid for women dh for men from fairhaven.com from cd1. I only took this stuff for less than 1month & " her names kimberke. Worth a shot

and

6 years ago

I going to get all this now lol thank you soooo much

Hey sooo i went and got most of this i need green tea and a pineapple but not sure which green tea lol

Hey moonbaby i took the advice of the post you found for me this is my first time using pre seed, an vitamins but dh and i love the pre seed. Hes not so much on the vitamin but hes eating better. We're staying optimistic soooo thank you for that it really helped alot.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo