Community post

Journal

So confused - pregnant or not??

I'm currently 12 dpo and took my first test at 8 dpo - a frer that was so faint the line was barely there. 9 dpo I took another sensitive test, which showed a faint line. Was hoping to get a line on a less sensitive test by 10 dpo, but it was a . Yesterday at 11 dpo there was more of a shadow, so I took one of my digitals and to my surprise it was positive! Since the digi was positive yesterday I had counted on a more clear by today. The test was just as faint of a shadow as yesterday. So i went to the pharmacy and bought a frer. Took it on a 4hh - a faint line appears. But way too faint.. What's going on?! My guess is that the hcg reached just above the digitals sensitivity, and is now on it's way down - hence the faint frer.. I am SO hoping that I'm wrong and that there's a clear tomorrow, but I guess that this is just another of my f*cking chemicals!

user submitted image

User image

1 Comment • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Never go off anything that shows up after the normal wait time on a test. Give too much false hope. Try to not test until af is due.

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo