Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@katyfootballmomma. So sorry to hear AF has shown her ugly face. Hope this is your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@katyfootballmama, sorry the witch visited. I'll know in a week if I'll be here with you. Hopefully, February will be your sticky month!

6 years ago

I’m joining this board as well
CD 3
Here we go again. I have to start my femera tonight

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma sorry to hear that AF showed up for you and for the others who are joining this thread. She hasn't shown her ugly face to me just yet, but I have a feeling she's on her way soon. I'm currently 10DPO, no BFP yet. Using Pre-seed again this cycle. Good luck to all!

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

Hello ladies!
First time poster, but was lingering in the October 2018 babies thread for a while there!
2nd cycle ttc, cd9 at the moment.
Best of luck to all here, and I look forward to witnessing as many bfp's as possible :D xx

6 years ago • Edited

Hopping over from Sept & Oct! CD 4, started Femara yesterday, now just waiting to use my OPK's and try to follow the SMEP as best as possible. Starting Cycle 3 of ttc! Good luck ladies, praying this is finally our month...

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for the support. I am sending us all good luck and baby dust this month

6 years ago • Post starter

Hey yall!! How are you doing?

Afm i am waiting for af to.disappear ugh

To be continued after I settled in

6 years ago • Post starter

Evening ladies. I hope everyone is doing well this evening. I'm sending and your way. How things are progressing, it looks like I will be staying in the October forum as I have been getting positive tests (posted) since 8dpo (faint but there) and gradually getting darker. AF is due to be here Feb 4 so I am praying that the little guy sticks. I will still check in on here to see how you lovely ladies are doing and how I make out in the next few days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly WHHAAAAAAAAT! i am so estatatic to hear this! my friend! ! i went a little nuts on the emjois! how is everyone else doing?

AFM continuing my thread from earlier. i am in no way getting religious, i will not offend anyone here. i want to say that i read something today about Sarah in the bible. i wanted to mention that those of us like myself that do pray and wait on HIS time HIS ways, will be blessed. We have to faithful ya'll our time is coming! that's all i wanted to say as a reminder especially for me. i have seen the love of my life act differently this month after i AF arrived and i can feel it seeping out. He hasn't said a word, but i feel it.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo