Community post

Information

Beware of wondfo (positive test)

I have been taking wondfo pregnancy tests since 10dpo, today is 12dpo. I got my strongest 2nd line today
Went for a beta and it was less than 2.39.. Negative. I then used the same sample and dipped a FRER and CBE + - test. Both of those were BFN. Here my latest wondfo taken at 6 minutes.

user submitted image

5 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Have you tested again? Was wondering if you got your BFP or if it were the tests. Fx.

6 years ago

My BETA HCG bloodwork came back negative. I had my blood test at 10am then had this test result at 5 pm, same day so it's bad tests.

6 years ago • Post starter

That is crazy. Would totally break MY heart. I'm sorry that happened to you. Fingers crossed you will get your BFP.

6 years ago

Same thing happened to me with clear blue stay away from them it's bull.... I took last month no joke 12 cb all positive with clear lines I work as an ER registered nurse that night had my blood taken and neg 1 took a Frer before I left for work negitive and I just got a false pos 8dpo on wondfo to

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo