Community post

Discussion

Confused- help!

Had a postitive ovulation test on cycle day 12, temps didn’t show but I don’t take my temperature at the same time.???? I had a faint postitive test yesterday. Super super faint. I didn’t get a faint positive until 4 days before my missed period with my first baby. I feel pregnant. I know that I am. I have all the symptoms of pregnancy. Just don’t have a strong pregnacy test to prove it. Woke up today with with having some slight brown discharge. It has now turned into bright red blood. Not a lot but it’s there when I wipe. My question is, am I have a early miscarriage or is my period just coming a week earlier? I still feel pregnant. I’m not having any cramps at all. I feel bloated and full. Just spotting some.

user submitted image

2 Replies • 6 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Its hard to tell Whats going on based on your chart. Best way to find out is to take a HPT. If its negative and you don't get AF full flow then test again in a week. Good luck!

6 years ago

It’s hard to base on your chart. If I had to say it looks like you ovulated CD17 to me. I’m not sure what your normal cycle day is? 27-35? Take a test and see. Some say implantation is like a period. But it’s rare.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo