Community post

Question

8.77 progesterone

Had my progesterone levels checked at 7dpo (8 days after positive opk). It was 8.77.
Dr says above 5 indicates ovulation but I know 8.77 still isn’t great. I have already tried clomid which I never got pregnant on and it’s been a year of ttc.
I have two children. First was a complete surprise and second took almost a year to conceive. This time it’s been a year and things are going nowhere.
Dr says I can go back on clomid or just keep trying. Could I get pregnant with progesterone at 8.77 or could I be pregnant or should I be considering clomid again?

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Your Progesterone is a little low but at 8dpo it's still a little early yet so you may be okay, progesterone might not rise right away until after implantation. I would ask about supplements of progesterone. I'm on progesterone injections and suppositories.

User image

6 years ago

Thanks for the response! I started spotting today so I know my period will come tomorrow or Saturday so obviously not pregnant.
I am going to hope that being so sick this month maybe lowered it a little and I am going to tweak some stuff for this coming cycle and hope it helps too.
I’m vegan so I know I get low in iron and vitamins so I got a protein shake, and vitamin b to supplement with. Possibly going to find an omega 3 supplement as well. Heard great things about vitamin b helping with progesterone and luteal phase so fingers crossed those small steps can help a bit!

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo