Community post

Question

So confused...

My cycle is usually 26 days. I have never missed a period or been late with the exception of being pregnant with DS. Last time I was pregnant, i got a faint positive the day or my missed period, and a dark positive 3 days after. I am now 2 days late for my period. I tested the day my period waa due, negative. Also tested on 11 and 12 dpo with First Respond Early Response, both of which were negative. I have been having some pretty intense aching cramps over the past two days and my CM has increased but I have had no spotting, nothing. I have had diarrhea (sorry, tmi) and my back has absolutely been killing me. My cervix has been alternating in between low and firm and high and soft. I just have an overwhelming feeling that I am pregnant that I can't shake and I have also been having alot of vivid dreams. I got sick a couple of days ago (stuffy nose, sore throat, cough) and my boovs have seemed to get bigger and i am not breaking out like i usually do around the time for AF. My sking is actuallt pretty nice right now, complete oppoaite from whenever i was pregnant last time. I'm just so frustrated. Do you think I could be pregnant? When should I test again?

4 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Unfortunately none of us can give you a definite answer! I can imagine the frustration is driving you to insanity!

The menstrual cycle when you are desperate to conceive can be a cruel thing!

You do not say when you ovulated? Was it CD 12? (As that would fit with a usual cd26 day cycle). If you do not know when you ovulated, it could be that this month you ovulated later and that you are going to have a cd28 or even cd30 cycle.

I would suggest testing again each day! If you are not a crazy person like me (who adores POAS ha!) and are more sensible, maybe every 48 hours instead!

If your period does not and becomes over 10 days late, I would schedule an appointernet with your doctor.

I hope for the best for you but also know Mother Nature plays cruel tricks!

6 years ago

I agree with sweetemotion ..test every 2 days ideally or daily ( if you can’t help it:)).
Lots of people get late positives ( unfortunately every time I had negative till my AF date, it turned out to be delayed AF).. wish you all the best! Keep us posted.

6 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for your responses! I ovulated on CD 11. I am not currently 16dpo and I still haven't had AF appear yet!

6 years ago • Post starter

How are you confirming ovulation? Are you using OPKs or temping? Either you ovulated late or this could’ve been an anovulatory cycle. I hope it’s the former and that you get your BFP.

TTC my rainbow baby with the love of my life

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo