Community post

Question

14dpo No AF.

My period has always been irregular since I got off BC five years ago. I have a period tracker on my phone and AF is expected to have arrived today (Jan 20) my last period was Dec 23. The S/O and I had sex on my peak ovulation day (Jan 6). I took two pregnancy test at 7dpo and 8dpo but from what I could see they were BFN. ( ) I've felt like I had symptoms but I feel like I /wanted/ to feel them. I cant get a pregnancy test until Thursday. Hoping AF doesnt come, but I cant stand the wait.... What should I do?

UPDATE   Still no AF on the following day, but sore nips last night and continuing today.

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

If you can't get a pregnancy test until Thursday, waiting is the only thing you can do. Otherwise, there is no way to tell if your cycle is just being irregular this time or if you're pregnant. Good luck!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo