Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey dandy and lucky,

How are you two doing?

Dandy: your baby shower is today, right? Hope you get lots of goodies and that you don’t have to purchase too much additional for lo! Don’t forget to rest but have lots of fun.

Lucky: how are you doing? Is your nursery complete yet?

6 years ago

Yes, my shower was today. Everything turned out great. Not to big, not to small. Lasted about an hour n a half. I did receive a lot and am grateful. Still lots to buy. I even got most pit away. Now resting. I could so go to bed right now. Lol. Lo wont be having that. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Dandy: glad your baby shower was a success! I’m not pregnant but I can relate to wanting to take a nap lol. The tamoxifen is causing fatigue. It’s no too bad but definitely there. Day two of medication done! Can’t wait to get the show on the road lol.

6 years ago

Lucky, have you made it over and found us yet?
Cronins, the first few days of meds, just waiting around in limbo goes so slow. I dont miss the side effects one bit. Lol.
Afm. Officially sick ad a dog! I feel bad bc lo had to miss a field trip bc I could go but he didn't wanna go with out me anyway. I am resting and pushing fluids as much as I can. I feel horrible. I sure hope it doesn't last long

Awe dandy, that totally stinks being sick while pregnant. Lo probably understands why you two could not go on the field trip. Hopefully you’ll get well soon and the sickness doesn’t linger too much longer.

As for me, day four of medication and it’s going much better. I’ve added evening primrose and royal jelly to my protocol. I want to make sure the clomid doesn’t effect my uterine lining and mucus lol. Making sure that I cover all my bases lol. Also been working out every other day and watching my food and protein intake. Dh is taking royal jelly as well. I want those swimmers in tip top shape!!!! Can’t wait to get to ovulation lol.

6 years ago

lol Cronins. Sounds like a good plan. Royal jelly is a great supplement. I liked the energy I got from it.
We are all heading over to the family physician to try n kick this sickness before its bad. Dh is on his way home from work early to get us. Wish us luck. Lol. It took all the energy I had to get us dressed and do some dishes. That is literally all I have done today. Lol

Good luck with your doctor appointment dandy. It’s definitely not fun being sick. Keep us posted on your status.

6 years ago

Good morning gals. How is everyone today? Cronins how many more days of meds do you have?
Lucky, when is your next dr app?
Afm, still sick as a dog. Its definitely at its worst so hopefully tmrw or next day it will lighten up and start to pass. Dr just said as to be expected. Rest, fluids and limited meds for me n lo. I barely take anything anyway. It makes me paranoid. My ob app is tmrw.

Hello ladies,

Missing you lucky! Have you found the new thread yet? How are you doing?

Dandy: hopefully you’ll start to get better soon. I hate feeling sick too. Just brought my 8 year old son in for migraine headaches. They put him on preventative medication and we check in in about 10 days to see how the medication is working.

As for me, I have 2 days left for medication. Then I will wait a few days before testing using opk. I’ll trigger with a definitively positive opk.

6 years ago

Sorry to hear about your little boy Cronins. Migraines are awful. Hes so young poor guy. Hopefully this preventive will help him.
Afm. I always seem to feel a little better in the afternoons. Still in a fog. Maybe when I snap out of this sickness I will start nesting. Im def in the mood but zero energy

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo