Community post

Question

Has anyone experienced this or similar before bfp?

I have a very regular 28-29 day cycle and bleep for 6 days. This month I started to bleed 5 days earlier than expected. It was very light and only lasted 4 days. I also noticed I have been leaking clear/milky fluid from both breasts from the day after the light 'period' stopped. I have done two hpt's but both negative. Not sure what's going on. Anyone had a similar experience?

2 Answers • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Do you know when you ovulated, Kacey? If per chance you ovulated earlier than usual, this could account for being 5 days early and having a light period. However, unless you are used to getting discharge from your nipples - which I don't think you are from your post - you should see your doctor with regards to this. It is probably just a one off hormonal occurance, however you may need to get some bloodwork done, in particular a prolactin hormone test - this can be responsible for discharge from nipples and if it is high can stop you achieving pregnancy (but can be treated).

6 years ago

The only time my breasts have leaked is in late pregnancy. I've always been told that if you have enough hormones to cause pregnancy symptoms you should have enough for a positive test. What brand are you using? It would probably be best to schedule a Dr appointment.

<a href=

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo