Community post

Success story

Newlyweds in our 30s - baby Mancini

Hello Mamas!!

I am a newlywed! Hubby and I got married in Dominican in May 2017. We decided to enjoy a few months of newlywed bliss before trying to get pregnant. I have mild spinal bifida occulta. Doctor suggested I start Folic Acid prior to conceiving. I started taking 4000mg of Omega 3 and 4mg of folic acid daily along with my multi vitamin prior to the wedding. I started early and really prepare my body.

We started baby dancing in September 2017. It didn't work the first month. This month, October, I feel different, I feel pregnant. I can't wait to test! I'm so bloated, gassy and upset stomach. My stomach is always gurgling, not a "I'm hungry" sound.. Mostly feels like gas moving around or organs shifting. haha! Hubby thinks it funny how much noise my stomach is making. Other symptoms is crankiness and shortness of breath. I have 19 stairs at work and I'm catching my breath after going up the stairs. Never an issue before.

Now the exciting part! My father is a twin, my aunts are twins. Yep, grandma had 3 sets of twins. My aunts had twins. My mom was pregnant of twins after me but lost the pregnancy. So.. I'm hoping for twins!! I also read online high dosage of Folic Acid increases your chances of twins up to 40%. Now it's online reading so I don't believe everything but it did make me smile. :)

So, I'm 9dpo (Nov 29th). My periods are due on Monday, Dec 4th. I'll be testing on Friday, Dec 1st. I'll keep you posted!!!

Good Luck mamas!!

Mrs.M

0 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo